A Committee of the Whole and Regular Council Meeting will held on Tuesday October 11, 2022 starting at 4:30 p.m. at the Rossland Miners’ Union Hall.
Committee of the Whole Agenda:
The Committee of the Whole meeting will start at 4:30 p.m. and will be held to receive a presentation and to discuss the Development Approvals Modernization Process. To view the full Committee of the Whole agenda, click here.
The Regular meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. To view the full Regular agenda click here.
Policies and Bylaws
- Third Reading + Adoption of Official Community Plan Bylaw No. 2792
Staff Reports & Updates
Requests for Council Decision:
- Development Variance Permit – 2182 Davis Street
- Development Variance Permit – 2266 Thompson Avenue
- COVID Community Support Fund Applications – October 2022 Intake #12
- Allocation of Local Government Climate Action Program Funding
- 2022-2023 Active Transportation Infrastructure Grant Application
- Invoices Paid for Municipal Services September 2022
For Information Only Reports:
- 2022 Corporate Management Work Plan – Q3 Progress Report
- Q3 2022 Budget Update
City Reports for Council Information for the Month of September 2022:
- Building Permits
- Building Permit Inspection by Type
- Step Code Energy Rebates
- Public Works
- Water Production
- Eye on Water
- Rossland Midtown Construction
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Updated Task List 2022
The October 11, 2022 Regular Meeting will be closed pursuant sections 90(1)(c) – labour relations or other employee relations and 90(1)(e) – the acquisition, disposition or expropriation of land or improvements, if the council considers that disclosure could reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the municipality, of the Community Charter.