The Committee of the Whole Meeting to present a preview of the City of Rossland 2024-2028 Five-Year Financial Plan begins at 4:00 p.m. and the Regular Council Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. at the Council Chambers located at Rossland City Hall 1920 Third Avenue.
Committee of the Whole
The Committee-of-the-Whole will be held on Monday, February 5, 2024 and will start at 4:00 p.m. at the Council Chambers located at Rossland City Hall 1920 Third Avenue. The topic of discussion is 2024-2028 Five-Year Financial Plan Preview.
Regular Meeting of Council
The Regular Meeting of Council will start at 6:00 p.m.
Policies and Bylaws
- Encroachment Bylaw No. 2829 (Proposed Adoption)
- Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2828 – Short-Term Rental Regulations (Proposed Second Reading)
Staff Reports & Updates
- Development Variance Permit – 2160 Washington Street
- Renewal of the Scout Properties (Scout Hall) Lease Agreement
- Rossland Historical Museum Association Memorandum of Understanding Agreement for Phase 2: Mine Experience of the Rossland Museum Renewal Project
- Rossland-Trail Recreation Agreement Users Update
Requests Arising from Correspondence
- 2024 Scholarship Funding Requests from J.L. Crowe Secondary School, the Kootenay-Columbia Learning Centre and the Seven Summits Centre for Learning
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary Director’s Report for January 2024
Release of Declassified In-Camera Matters
- Draft 2024 Trail Resident Program (TRP) Agreement between the City of Rossland and the City of Trail
- Recreation Master Plan Implementation Committee Appointments