What you need to know:
STAGE 2 restrictions will be effective as of JULY 27, 2022. STAGE 2 applies additional watering and outdoor water use restrictions, when the main reservoir is <0.5m below capacity.
- Alternate day watering based on residential street number (odd/even).
- There are no restrictions on watering vegetable gardens or fruit trees for personal use.
- Most outdoor residential water use* is only permitted between 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and between 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- *Outdoor residential use includes the following purposes:
- Only hand watering of trees, shrubs, decorative baskets/containers and flower beds (sprinklers allowed for lawns, drip irrigation permitted with no restrictions)
- Only hand washing of vehicles, boats, bicycles and motorized equipment; Residential hot tub and pool filling can be conducted ONLY to comply with health & safety laws.
To view the complete table of restrictions, including Institutional and Commercial outdoor water restrictions, click here to view the Outdoor Water Use Regulation Bylaw No. 2696