Text Size:

  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Size: 100%

City Services FAQ

This page references a file that has been deleted. The invalid link will not be displayed.

BizPaL Online Business Permits and Licences

Welcome to the BizPaL Business Permits and Licences service. BizPaL is an innovative online service that allows business clients to easily generate a customized list of the permits and licences they require from three levels of government – local, provincial and federal – by providing some generic information about the business.

Finding out which government requirements apply to a certain business type can be time consuming and frustrating. BizPaL was created to help identify what you may require, quickly and easily. The information you need is available from a single source; entrepreneurs spend less time dealing with red tape – saving effort and money in the process – and more time building their business.


All Documents

City Council
City Hall
City Services


If you are unable to find a Council or Commission Meeting Agenda or Minutes please contact Stacey Lightbourne.

The documents available on-line are for private study or research purposes only, and they are not the official documents of the City of Rossland.  Only the printed version of a document issued by the Corporate Officer is the official version.  The City of Rossland does not warrant the accuracy or the completeness of the on-line data and in no event will the City be liable or responsible to any person for damages of any kind arising out of the use of the documents contained here.   It is the responsibility of the person using this information to ensure that it accurately reflects current information.  Persons who need to rely on a document for legal or other purposes may obtain the official version from the Corporate Officer.

During Office Hours

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Phone: (250)362-7396

After hours or Weekends

Phone: (250)364-1737

Note: Anyone requesting service after regular hours and on weekends will be billed. Plugged sewers can be unplugged by the City but the homeowner will be charged if blockage is in owner’s service line.

Missing Your Dog?

Check with City Hall first (250)362-7396 then call the SPCA in Trail (250)368-5910

Snow Plowing and Sanding

Done on weekdays between 7:00am and 3:30pm with limited service at other times on main roads only.

It is requested that, where possible, you do not park your vehicle on the street. The City can impound a vehicle that is parked over 24 hours on the City streets. If your vehicle has been towed call City Hall (250)362-7396.


City Hall offices are open Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM, except holidays.