Please visit our office in person or contact us by phone. Payment must be made at the time of registration. We try to make the registration process as fair as possible for high demand programs - paying at the time of registration ensures that no one is "holding" a spot. Thank you!!
- Registration can be done in person, over the phone, or via the form below.
- Registration for all programs is done on a first come first serve basis.
- Re-registration for all programs, unless otherwise stated in our brochure is required for all programs.
- Payment for programs is required at the time of registration.
- We accept cash, cheque, credit card, and debit as forms of payment.
- If there are insufficient people to run a program, cancellation notice will be given approximately 5 days prior to the start of the program.
Please note: Payment is currently not available online, so you will be required to arrange payment either by phone, regular mail or in person.